With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) now in force, The DPO Centre will be running FREE events as part of the East Suffolk Business Festival to help businesses understand where they should be now, whether they need to make any further changes and the potential implications of proposed new ePrivacy legislation.
You will learn about:
- The background (for those of you it may have passed by) on what the GDPR is all about
- The rights we all now have as individuals
- The impact those rights will be having on your organisation
- The changes that should now be in place to avoid the penalties
- Whether you should have appointed a Data Protection Officer?
- Marketing considerations and the options available to you
- The importance of gaining “Consent”
- The impact of potential new ePrivacy legislation
- The practical steps all organisations should be taking now and in the future
The event will run from 14:00 -17:00 at: Tuesday 6 November at Seckford Hall, Woodbridge
Please go to www.eastsuffolkbusinessfestival.org and click on ‘Events’ for more details and how to book a place.