Wednesday 23rd September, 2pm until 4.30pm
Venue: Online webinar
Norfolk and Suffolk’s first recovery conference for food and drink producers in our region!
Norfolk County Council in partnership with Tech East, New Anglia LEP, Norfolk Chambers of Commerce and Local Flavours are delighted to bring to you a food and drink producers webinar.
The agenda will feature sector experts and businesses that have survived and thrived over the last few months during COVID-19, showcasing what has worked and why.
Join us and be inspired by other businesses to think better and bigger and to rise above the current situation, including learning how digital technology can play a key role in business growth.
Speakers already confirmed include:
- Andrew Fearne, Professor of Value Chain Management, UEA
- Emma Taylor, Funding Manager, New Anglia Local Enterprise Partnership
- Matt and Steph Brown, Wild Knight Distillery
- Sam Steggles, Fielding Cottage
- Tim Robinson, Chief Operating Officer, Tech East
More speakers to be confirmed soon.
Book your free place at: https://techeast.com/events/rise-a-recovery-conference-for-food-and-drink-producers/