Woodbridge Community Hall was opened in 1981 and is managed on a day to day basis by a Management Committee. Apart from 2 part time cleaner/caretakers and a booking secretary, all the management is undertaken by volunteers.
All surplus income is used for the upkeep and improvements to the Hall.
The Hall is widely used by local organisations and groups as well as individuals for one off events. Over recent months the following organisations and groups have used the Hall:
- Alzheimer’s Society, Antiques Market, Army Benevolent Fund,
- Baha’i Organisation, Belly Dancing, Big & Beautiful, Bingo for Action Medical Research, Bowls Club, Burns Night,
- Camera Club, Christchurch Solicitors, Collar & Coat, Country Market,
- Deben Bridge Club, Deben Swimming Club,
- East of England Co-op, Excelsior Band, Farmers’ Market, Glow Exercise Class, Ipswich Radio Controlled Model Club,
- Keep Fit, Kingsley Healthcare, Kumon,
- Maritime Woodbridge, music rehearsal, NHS Blood & Transplant, Pilates,
- Polish Harvest Festival, Stamp Fair, St Mary’s Church,
- Suffolk Ballroom Dancing Club, Suffolk Lacemakers,
- Suffolk Wildlife Trust, Tai Chi, Trefoil Trust, Tide Mill, Weight Watchers, Woodbridge Bridge Club, Woodbridge Horticultural Society,
- Woodbridge School of Dance, Woodbridge Museum,
- University of the 3rd Age.
We currently have a vacancy for a Booking Secretary and two Committee Members/Trustees
For details of these vacancies or general information about the Hall, contact Robin Stroud
Hon. Treasurer 01473 723573 email@example.com