Have you heard of the Small Awards? The Small Awards are a fantastic new awards body dedicated to celebrating small businesses across the UK. Head over to their website to check out all the details and to find out more.
With 5.5 million small businesses in the UK, there are huge numbers of small businesses doing great things that may not be recognised by awards due to geography, scale or even awareness of the benefits such awards can bring. The Small Awards will change that! All applications will receive feedback with all shortlisted businesses receiving free national PR and an invite to the fabulous awards ceremony.
The Awards up for grabs are:
- High Street Hero – Best high street business
- Bricks and Clicks Award – Best multi-channel small business
- Legacy Award – Best family business
- Supply Chain Champion – Best B2B business
- Home And Away – Best exporting business
- New Kid On The Block – Best business start-up (less than 18 months)
- Digital Star – Best digital only business
- Marketing Genius – Best marketing campaign
- Heart Of Gold – The business that contributes most to their community
- At Your Service – Best small service business
- The Beat Goes On Award – Best use of music in a small business
- Small Business Of The Year Award
Submit your application now to be in the running to win!